3M Scotch-Weld Structural Plastic Adhesive DP 920, 1.25 fl oz.
3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive DP 920 Off-White is an off-white, two-part epoxy that bonds well to oily substrates. 2:1 mix ratio, 20 minute work life and handling strenght in 4 hours. Scotch-Weld Epoxy DP 920 exhibits good shear and peel strengths along with good impact and durability.
- Bond oily metals
- Toughened for impact resistance
- Excellent shear and peel adhesion
- General industrial, sporting goods, solar energy, wind energy, composites,
electronics, military, metal bonding, transportation, and aerospace.
- Joining, gluing, attaching, repairing, potting, panel bonding, adhering, and structural bonding.
Directions for Use:
Important: Use only the specified 3M™ EPX™ Plus II Applicator system.
1) Apply adhesive to clean, dry substrates, which are free of paint, oxide films, oils, dust, mold release agents and all other surface contaminants.
2) Place duo-pak cartridge in EPX applicator. Remove cap. Dispense and discard a small amount of adhesive to assure even ratio and free flow. Clear orifice if necessary. Use only 2:1 mixing nozzle by: (a) aligning nozzle notch with cartridge recess, and (b) twisting into place. Dispense and discard a small amount of adhesive through nozzle until the adhesive is mixed.
-**DP 920 Adhesive requires 3M EPX Plus II Applicator for proper use
and a 2:1 mixing nozzle.**